Thursday, October 06, 2005

CORRECTION

I made a couple of mistakes with the pictures in Episode 3 by leaving pictures out and repeating other ones. I might be able to go back and fix it but that would take too much understanding of how this blog business works. So I will just include the pictures I missed. First. here is another view from inside the Milwaukee Art Museum.


View out

And here is a picture of Miller Park in Milwaukee.


Miller Park

I think the reason I made these mistakes was that I was distracted while uploading the photos. I was sitting outside the Apple Store in a mall in Syracuse and I overheard this obnoxious Yankee Fan (a redundancy) talk about the 1951 and 1954 World Series. I got into an argument with this guy about the famous Willie Mays catch off Vic Wertz in 1954. He said that Wertz did not play in that series. Well, I had to log on to my favorite baseball reference site and looked up the 1954 Series and showed this idiot the box score. What would we do without the Internet? BTW, you will see a picture of the glove used by Mays for this catch in my next addition to this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home